Need To Really Focus On Your Business & Find More Clients?
Join us for business training, planning and accountability
A Simple To Follow Business Plan
One to inspire and motivate you rather than sit in a drawer gathering dust!
Your Plan For Connecting With Your Clients
Let’s plan a marketing strategy that works for you.
Selling From The Heart
Creating demand and asking for the sale without feeling sleazy!
Your Bespoke Coaching Programme
Let’s create your coaching programme with a powerful clearly defined outcome.
++ YOU’LL RECEIVE SUPPORT, DEDICATED TIME TO WORK ON YOUR BUSINESS, AND ACCOUNTABILITY ++
We are offering 6 business-building sessions over 3 months to get you started, planning and actually doing what you need in order to build your coaching business and earning money.
BOOK YOUR PLACE HERE
What Will You Get?
- A wonderful hive-mind of ideas and connections
- A safe environment to share your concerns and celebrate your wins
- And workable plans to take action on
Our next group will meet on the following dates in 2021 at 10am – 2pm on Zoom:
- 8th & 22nd March
- 12th & 26th April
- 10th May & 24th May
Your investment in this programme is £477.
Pay up front or pay in 3 monthly instalments of £159.
This is a group programme and we will meet via zoom for six 4 hour sessions.
We will provide training, tips, ideas and advice. And we’ll ask you to set your goals and targets for the weeks ahead – and report back on what you’re achieving.
You’ll receive tools and documents along the way that will help you to build your business roadmap.
We will help you to create:
- A simple to follow business plan that works for you
- A marketing strategy
- A multi-level pricing plan
- Your bespoke coaching programme
- The confidence to start charging – or to charge more
- The mindset to sell without feeling icky about it – and ending up discounting!
Plus we’ll be asking you to commit to the activities that you know will grow your business, and report back on your progress.
Let’s end the procrastination (and distractions) and get your business moving!
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW
“I’ve made more progress in my business. plus made more money this year! The positive, aligned way Helen works has been so effective for me. I highly recommend working with Helen to any woman wanting to get aligned into her natural rhythm and step into her feminine power for business success.“
“Working with Helen has increased my clarity on the direction of the business and the marketing framework around that. Helen has a lot of tools which she shared with me about how she goes about doing things and what have worked for her. Because of her experience and wide knowledge and her continued learning she has a breadth of expertise and is able to refer her clients to a number of resources/people. It also made me get on and do things quicker than I would have done .”
“The biggest result for me is reaching my first milestone of 15 hours of billable work per week. I am now targeting 20 at which time I will be looking to recruit an Assistant, which has always been my goal.” K.G. Virtual & Personal Assistant“
Why work with me?
Helen Leathers BSc.
- been self-employed since 1999
- relocated to Shropshire and launched a successful design agency in 2004
- developed a successful network marketing business in which I was in the top 0.5% of the distributors in the company and a company trainer
- written and published 9 books through her own publishing brand.
- become a property investor
- launched an educational product into primary schools
- delivered business start-up and coaching support to small businesses through various Marches LEP and ERDF funded projects in Shropshire, Herefordshire and Telford & Wrekin areas since 2013.
- launched and developed her coaching and training business
"I love kitchen-table startups. It is entirely possible to get up and running on a shoestring budget; you just need to know the basics, and that you will need some support, training & accountability"
Still got questions?
Use the form below to get in touch.
If you have any questions about our events, courses, 121 support or the conferences, or if you'd like to chat about which training would suit you best, do get in touch. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.