Accredited Coaching Diploma
Would you like to gain an accredited coaching qualification?
Would you like to start your learning in June?
Would you like to take advantage of a great value offer?
Would you like to attend workshops from
the comfort of your own home of office?
How would you feel if you could gain an accredited coaching qualification this year?
How would you like to explore different approaches to
coaching and learn how to develop your own approach?
Now’s The Time To Take The Leap And Continue On…
This course is for you if you’re looking
- to gain a coaching accreditation
- for a change in career,
- to seriously up-skill your coaching
- to start your own coaching business,
- to create an extra source of income,
- to help people in a truly rewarding way,
- or to simply learn, grow and develop yourself.
We know that this last year has been a challenge for lots of people, and many are now looking towards the future. We’ve been working hard to ensure we can deliver a top quality coach training programme online.
Earn an accredited coaching qualification in the comfort of your own home.
- Our Coaching Diploma is Accredited by the Association for Coaching (ACCT)
- You will be working with other students in 11 live sessions online
- You will be able to study at your own pace in additional online modules
- You will have the chance to practice your coaching with other coaches online
- You will benefit from 100 hours of learning
- You will receive supervision support from your tutor
- You will receive free student membership to the Association for Coaching
- You will have free access To ‘Your Coaching Journey’ online resources for 6 months
- You will leave this course with the skills and confidence to coach professionally
Receive Accredited Training and Become A Qualified Coach in 2021
Work with different approaches on the course to develop your own unique coaching approach. During the course you will explore:
- The Solution Focused Approach to Coaching
- The Gestalt Approach to Coaching
- Transactional Analysis in Coaching
- Positive Psychology in Coaching
- The Cognitive Behavioural Approach to Coaching
- Neuroscience and Coaching
- Person Centred Coaching
- Coaching with Strengths, Values and Purpose
In addition you will develop your own approach to contracting and working with clients, an essential element of coaching that is often overlooked.
What To Expect On This Course
Here’s What You Will Have Access To When You Join Us
- Introductory live online workshop
- 10 x 4 hour live interactive online workshops
- Additional blended learning modules online for you to work on at your own pace
- Extensive learning support
- The chance to work with an experience coach mentor and supervisor
- The opportunity to develop your own unique style of coaching
- Coaching supervision during the course
- 6 months free access to ‘Your Coaching Journey’ membership resources
- Free access to regular co-coaching practice group
Meet Your Tutor: Tom Dillon
Tom is a highly skilled and sought after coach, supervisor, trainer and facilitator with a wealth of knowledge and experience in coaching.
- 12 YEARS OF COACHING EXPERIENCE
- 6 YEARS OF COACH TRAINING EXPERIENCE
- BSc (Hons) IN PSYCHOLOGY
- MA IN COACHING
- ILM LEVEL 7 DIPLOMA IN COACHING SUPERVISION
- CO-FOUNDER OF THE MIDLANDS COACHING CONFERENCE
Beyond his qualifications and experience, Tom is passionate about the power of coaching and the ability of anyone to become a great coach.
Join our 2021 Coaching Certificate and learn from one of the coaching industry’s leading names.
LET US SUPPORT YOUR
COACHING JOURNEY IN 2021
If you have any questions about our trainings & events, you can get in touch with this form.