Becoming An Accredited Coach
Completing an accredited coaching qualification is the best start to your coaching career.
And did you know, you can also become personally accredited too?
This add an extra layer of professionalism to your coaching and will set you apart from other coaches
We support coaching doctors to find out what they need to know, and take action towards becoming accredited.
Our accreditation programme is run by Helen Leathers an experienced and accredited coach, and an assessor for accreditation with The Association for Coaching.
Let’s Get Accredited
We regularly run 2-hour introductory workshops for coaching doctors to help them find out what they need to know about the accreditation process.
During the session Helen will introduce:
- Choosing an accrediting body
- Planning and preparing for your application
- The benefits of accreditation
- The different levels of accreditation with The Association of Coaching
- The requirements of accreditation with The Association of Coaching
This workshop is run 3-4 times a year.
Our upcoming Let’s Get Accredited workshops can be found on our Eventbrite page using the button below.
Or register for our updates to be sure you don’t miss the next one.
Accreditation Mentoring and Co-Working Space
Once you’ve decided to become accredited, you may want some time, space and support in going through the process.
Helen offers 10 two hour sessions over a 10-12 month period. During these sessions there will be:
- Discussion on each part of the application form including examples and top tips on how to complete it
- Q&A forum
- Co-working session which will allow you time, while I am on hand, to spend dedicated to your application at whatever stage it is at.
- Goal setting and check-in/accountability to move you towards completing your application in your desired timeframe.
Some previous participants have been able to submit their application on the final session of the programme, and all have moved closer to their goal of becoming an accredited coach through this process.
This programme is only run once a year so you may want to register for our updates to be sure you don’t miss the next one.
If you have any questions about our trainings & events, you can get in touch with this form.