We are the only organisation dedicated to
Transformational Coaching Training for Doctors
Would you like to gain a professional coaching qualification accredited by the Association for Coaching?
Would you like to learn to coach alongside other doctors?
Would you like the convenience of attending virtual workshops?
Our Doctors’ Accredited Transformational Coaching Diploma is the answer!
‘Your Coaching Journey’ has been established to support doctors as they travel on their coaching journeys and we’ll be there beside you as you take your own steps towards becoming a transformational coach. Whether you’re looking to embed coaching as a skill to in your medical role; wanting to transition into a portfolio career; or have the desire to become a full-time coach. Train to be a transformational coach and learn a different way of being with patients, colleagues, mentees, trainees and appraisees. You might even integrate coaching into a portfolio career.
We aim to help you…
- begin your coaching journey through our accredited Doctor’s Transformational Coaching Diploma training programme.
- support your coaching development through mentoring, supervision and co-coaching groups.
- explore a variety of coaching theories and approaches
- develop new coaching skills and build your own coaching approach.
- connect with a like-minded doctors looking to develop as coaches
- explore the business side of coaching and how it might form part of your career path.
“We provide dedicated Coaching Training For Doctors. Coaching is an invaluable skill for doctors to learn and is becoming increasingly recognised as such. Here at ‘Your Coaching Journey’ we know how important it is to have the right training to be able to develop as a coach, embed essential coaching skills and find ways to incorporate your new new learning into your everyday activities. We’d love you to join us”
Helen & Tom
Coaching Training For Doctors – Where Would You Like To Start?
Online Introductory Course
Our Online Introductory Course is delivered in 6 interactive modules that you can work through at your own pace.
Once you've completed this stand-alone course you can either pause there or carry on to complete the rest of the accredited Doctor's Transformational Coaching Diploma.
The Online Introductory Course will provide you with a basic understanding of the benefits of a coaching approach as a medic and how you might utilise it in your professional and personal life. You will gain an awareness of the basic skills of coaching and some of the qualities that you will develop as you learn to coach. You will also learn about how you might engage patients and colleagues in a coaching conversation.
Once you have gained a new appreciation of the benefits of coaching you will be able to continue where you left off as this course will serve as the introductory module of the Transformational Coaching Diploma. If you decide to continue your learning, the study that you have already completed will prepare you attending the introductory workshop, and from there, progressing to achieve your diploma.
To find out more including information on how to complete the Online Introductory Coaching Course for Doctors click through here.
Transformational Coaching Diploma For Doctors
Earn an accredited coaching qualification in six months from the comfort of your own home in a hybrid model of studying online and attending regular workshops.
- Our Coaching Diploma is Accredited by the Association for Coaching.
- You will work with a small group of around 6 other doctors in 11 live, interactive sessions online.
- You will be able to study the theory at your own pace in online modules in between the online workshops.
- You will have the chance to practice your coaching with other doctors online.
- You will benefit from over 100 hours of planned learning
- You will receive supervision support from your tutor, Tom Dillon
- You will have free access to additional 'Your Coaching Journey' online resources
- You will leave the programme with the skills and confidence to coach professionally
To find out more including information on dates / times / prices and to book your place click through here.
The Fundamentals of Your Coaching Business
A coach development session focused on the business side of becoming a coach.
Helen Leathers will be with you online to guide you through the essential elements of setting up in business as a coach, whether your integrating coaching into a portfolio career or wishing to pursue a full-time coaching career.
During the session Helen will be offering her thoughts and guidance on:
- What do you need to know and do to actually get set up as a business
- Your business start-up check-list
- Understanding the basic finances of a business
- Getting comfortable with your pricing
- Moving from free to paid-for, or being paid more
Helen has been successfully running her own coaching practice for the last eight years, working with women to develop their confidence and connect with their own unique spirituality.
In recent years Helen has also been working with other coaches to support them in establishing their own coaching businesses.
For all our workshops you can find information on dates / times / prices and book your place on Eventbrite
If you have any questions about our trainings & events, you can get in touch with this form.